Strider 12-in. Sport Balance Bike PINK
A balance bike is simply the best way for a child to learn balance and learn to ride a bike.
A Strider balance bikes is a very simple bike designed to teach young children how to steer and balance on two wheels. Striders are designed with only foot propulsion to teach the fundamentals of riding. Because they have no pedals or other complicated forms of propulsion, most children find riding a balance bike as easy as walking. When the fundamentals of balance and steering are mastered, transitioning to a bicycle with pedals is straightforward.
- Low sitting frame allows child to place feet on ground
- Adjustable handlebar & saddle height
- Handlebar pad
- Easy to assemble, easy to ride & easy to maintain
- Seat is adjustable ranging from 11" to 19"
- 2 interchangeable seatposts to fit the growing child
- 12-in. tires
- Maximum weight capacity: 60 lbs.
- Age: 18 months - 5 years
- Manufacturer's 2-year limited warranty
- Assembly required